McCulloch Rail are a company that are specialists in rail handling and rail logistics that provide a highly successful range of services on the rail infrastructure, making it the U.K.’s number one company in its field.
Established in 1992 by Billy and Danny McCulloch, the brothers discovered a niche in the market and developed the TRT. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength with several unique and innovative technologies making rail handling and rail logistics safer with more efficient working practices.
McCulloch Rail Mission Statement
Using the successful combination of technologies engineering and a highly trained workforce allows McCulloch Rail to deliver consistently high standards of workmanship, whilst remaining competitive in the rail industry.
It’s All About Safety
McCulloch Rail is very proud of their safety record and lists safety as top priority when introducing methodologies for all works, and believe that our systems are intrinsically safer than the present traditional practises.
- Our machines eliminate a predominant amount of manual handling duties, hence drastically reducing man/machine proximity.
- No attachments to obstruct adjacent lines or breach OLE safety zone.
- All lifting movements are very controlled as only minimal height required for operational modes.
- We carry out tandem lifting.
- All operators highly trained and employed directly by us.